CURRENT SHOWS AVAILABLE
Unlike most classically trained sopranos, Fiona Harrison is in demand as a vintage vocalist, specialising in music from the 1880s to the 1970s. She has 25 amazing shows ranging in style from Opera, Big Band and Swing, Sing-Along to Rock and Roll. See Fiona’s current shows available below.
Fiona prides herself on delivering top quality entertainment which is varied and affordable. She commissions the highest grade musicians to compile her digitally recorded backing tracks, which enables her to work anywhere in the world!
Combined with Fiona’s fantastic singing voice and impeccable presentation, it is now possible to book someone with the know-how to bring the distinction of Covent Garden and the Hollywood Musicals to your event.
This is only partly due to her outstanding voice and presentation. In the more intimate cabaret environment, Fiona’s appeal is equally due to her sparkling personality, her amazing ability to engage with the audience and her mischievous sense of fun!
Watch Fiona in action by clicking onto her Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend showreel and selected thumbnails. More videos can be seen by clicking the You Tube button below:
New for 2020
New for 2020 and after the success of 2019 “Fairy Tale Christmas Spectacular” Fiona has developed this show further to include more magical numbers from “The Wizard of Oz”, “Mary Poppins”, “Cinderella”, “Snow White”, “Aladdin” and much more. Available to book from 1st October 2020, this show offers an alternative to Halloween. Bringing light to the gloomy Autumn and Winter months and is the perfect choice for Chanukah.
My Fair Lady
Fiona presents a semi staged one woman concert version of the popular stage musical “My Fair Lady”. Performed as a straight through 60 minute theatre experience, Fiona tells the story using hats and props as she portrays the various characters while singing the entire score. Staging involves a sound system, table, a radio microphone and stand, costumes, hat stand and a pull up banner. More details can be found by clicking here.
Available to book now
- “The 20th Century Show” = A magnificent concert adapted from Fiona’s popular touring stage musical “From Cobbles to Rock”. Fiona sings a hundred years of music from 1900 to 2000. From Opera to Rock & Roll this show has it all and concludes with the wonderful aria “Nessun Dorma”.
- “Fiona Harrison in Cabaret” = Includes a mixture of music from the great shows, “Big Band and Swing”, film tunes to Grand Opera.
- “Magic of the Musicals” = A show dedicated to the hit songs of the West End, Broadway and Hollywood musicals. These include songs from “The Sound of Music”, “Chicago”, “Chess” and much more.
- “Hooray for Hollywood” = Songs from the Movies to include the theme song from “Titanic”, “Casablanca” to Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “South Pacific”.
- “The Great American Song Book” = A tribute to popular American music of the 1930s, 40s & 50s. This show features songs by “Rodgers & Hammerstein”, “Cole Porter”, “Irving Berlin”, “George Gershwin” and more.
- “The Good Old Days” = A Music Hall show performed in full Victorian / Edwardian costume. This show is most suited to Victorian Heritage events and if required can consist of 1 x 60 minutes, 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 45 minute shows daily with non repetitive songs. Click here for more information.
- “Pack Up Your Troubles” = To tie in with the centenary Fiona has launched a WW1 show incorporating many of the popular tunes from the Great War. This includes “It’s A Long way to Tipperary”, “Fall in and Follow Me”, “Goodbye Dolly Grey” and the show stopping recruitment song “I’ll Make a Man of You” all performed in period costume. Click here for more information.
- “The Best of British” = A patriotic sing-along Pearly Queen show. Join Fiona as she takes her audience for a walk down Lambeth Way with tunes from “Me and My Girl” to “Mary Poppins”. Other sing-along gems include “Knees up Mother Brown” to Billy Cotton’s “Yes we Have No Bananas”. This show can be booked as a further compliment to “The Good Old Days” and has become a popular choice for St George’s Day (23rd April) and summer events.
- “Happy and Glorious” = Introduced in 2016 to commemorate the Queens 90th Birthday, this show takes its inspiration from “The Last Night of the Proms”. Packed full of patriotic tunes from “Rule Britannia”, “Jerusalem”, “I Vow to Thee my Country” this show also includes a nautical medley a Cockney sing – along and concludes with “Land of Hope and Glory” and “God Save the Queen”. Happy and Glorious is guaranteed to get flags waving and audiences singing.
- “Putting on the Ritz” = A show dedicated to the music of the Art Deco days of the 1920’s & 30’s. Performed in costume of the period Fiona will take you back in time from Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodger’s “Cheek to Cheek” to classic Charleston tunes including “Bye Bye Black Bird” to “Baby Face”. Click this link to see Fiona performing on stage.
- “We’ll Meet Again” = By far the most popular sing-along show, performed in full authentic A.T.S., W.R.N.S. or W.A.A.F uniform, with appropriate music to suit. Be amazed by Fiona’s close harmony work as she sings in triplicate and re–creates the music of the Andrew Sisters, Vera Lynn and Glenn Miller. All three shows feature many of the favourite tunes of the 1940s and conclude with a patriotic finale. See the 1940s page for more details.
- “Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree” = An alternative 1940’s show, performed in 1940’s civilian glamour, Rita Hayworth style. Features “Big Band and Swing” tunes made famous by the “Andrews Sisters”, “Judy Garland”, “Glenn Miller” and more. See the 1940s page for more details.
- “USA Stars and Stripes Show” = An all-American show inspired by the music of Broadway and Hollywood of the 1930s and 1940s. Packed full of foot-tapping tunes from Jimmy Cagney’s “Yankee Doodle Dandy” to Glenn Miller’s “Chattanooga Choo Choo”. This show is ideal for the 4th July and is performed in glamorous USA style Red, White and Blue costume!
- “Chantilly Lace” = Popular tunes from the 1940s and 50s as Fiona cleverly mixes Hollywood glamour with Rock and Roll classics. From the Big Bopper to Doris Day and from Glenn Miller’s “In the Mood” to Chuck Berry’s “Johnny be Goode” this show has something for every-one.
- “The Swinging 1950s & 60s” = Covering artists such as Elvis, The Shirelles, Dusty Springfield, Little Richard, Chuck Berry and more, this show will have you rocking in the isles. It is also possible to perform this show in 2 x 45 minute sets with the first half including sing-along favourite from stars such as Doris Day and the Rat Pack to a concluding Rock and Roll Dance set. See the 1950s and 60s page for more details.
- “Thank You For the Music” = A feel-good masterpiece of popular music from the 1950s, 60s and 70s. This show has it all, from the foot-tapping Jersey Boys number “Oh What A Night”, to Abba classics from the musical “Mamma Mia” to “Diana Ross and The Supremes”.
- “A Valentine Serenade” = A Valentine’s show, featuring romantic songs and ballads from “An Affair to Remember”, Dean Martin’s “Sway” to Katie Melua’s “The Closest thing to Crazy”.
- “In My Easter Bonnet” = A specially devised Easter/Springtime show for the 60+ which includes sing along favourites such as “April Showers”, “Easter Parade”, “Strolling” and more.
- “A Song for Summer” = Ideal for a Summer Garden Party, this show includes many summery tunes from the 50s and 60s, plus popular bandstand favourites from the seaside.
- “Fly me to the Moon” = A Halloween inspired Big Band and Swing show where Fiona performs classic Rat Pack songs such as “Witchcraft”, “Come Fly with Me”, “That Old Black Magic”, “Blue Moon” and many more.
- A Fairy Tale Christmas Spectacular = New for 2019 this show is packed full of magic as it includes all the Disney classics, songs from the popular movies “Mary Poppins”, “Oliver”, Christmas favourites and much more!
- “White Christmas”/“Rocking Around the Christmas Tree” = A memorable seasonal show which includes all the favourite Christmas songs from “Winter Wonderland” to “Let it Snow” and “Sleigh Ride”. The show also includes an optional carol selection inviting audience participation. If required it can also conclude with party songs from the 1950s and 60s to sing-along and dance to!
- “A Rocking New Year” = This show is not only suitable for New Years Eve but for the month of January too. A real Winter Warmer “A Rocking New Year” features popular songs from the 1950s, 60s and 70s. From Abba’s “Happy New Year” to “Auld Lang Syne” this show has it all and is packed full of great dance tunes, ready to play through into the wee small hours!
- My Fair Lady = Fiona presents a semi staged one woman concert version of the popular stage musical “My Fair Lady”. Performed as a straight through 60 minute theatre experience, Fiona tells the story using hats and props as she portrays the various characters while singing the entire score. Staging involves a sound system, table, a radio microphone and stand, costumes, hat stand and a pull up banner. More details can be found by clicking here.
- A Show Designed for your Organisation = Your Choice.
Fiona is also able to accept bookings to sing at Weddings. This can be during the signing of the register, or as background music during the reception. Both conventional and historically themed weddings are catered for.
To check on availability and for a straightforward quotation click on the Book Now photo below: